Qui di seguito riportiamo alcuni brani della tragedia di Shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet".
Leggi e associa le frasi con il personaggio che le pronuncia. Poi prendi il testo e controlla!
- Eyes, look your last! Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips, O you The doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss A dateless bargain to engrossing death
- if you had the strength Of twenty men, it would dispatch you straight
- A glooming peace this morning with it brings; The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things; Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished: For never was a story of more woe Than this of Juliet and her Romeo
- Beautiful tyrant! fiend angelical! Dove-feather'd raven! wolvish-ravening lamb! Despised substance of divinest show! Just opposite to what thou justly seem'st, A damned saint, an honorable villain! O nature, what hadst thou to do in hell, When thou didst bower the spirit of a fiend In mortal paradise of such sweet flesh? Was ever book containing such vile matter So fairly bound? O that deceit should dwell In such a gorgeous palace!
- Sometime she driveth o’er a soldier’s neck, And then dreams he of cutting foreign throats, Of breaches, ambuscadoes, Spanish blades, Of healths five-fathom deep; and then anon Drums in his ear, at which he starts and wakes, And being thus frighted, swears a prayer or two And sleeps again.
- Upon hearing that Romeo has killed her cousin, Tybalt, Juliet both curses and blesses her husband, Romeo.
- In Mercutio's "Queen Mab" speech, how a person's life experiences come back in dreams.
- The apothecary warns Romeo of the strength of the poison.
- Just before he takes the poison, takes his farewell of Juliet with a kiss.
- Prince Escalus delivers the last speech of the play
Look this video: Romeo+Juliet Soundtrack. Enjoy it!